Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Intro

Residing five minutes from the NJ Meadowlands, naturally I am a Giants fan first and foremost, as well as Devils and Nets. The Yankees might be my favorite overall team. I have heard all the insults about New Jersey, however, they do not bother me. I love my home state. I embrace Weird NJ. March Madness might be my favorite time of the year and the last two years, I have done quite well picking games. Other things:

I obsessively listen to sports radio, mostly Mike and the Mad Dog.

PS- I am already tired of Arod talk, 40 days before opening day. Cashman, why didn't you just get rid of him, for the sake of the greather mental health of everyone in the tristate area.

I still enjoy the writing of Bill Simmons, most of the time.

I obsessively read sports blogs, which prompted me to give my own a try.

No comments: